COOKIES POLICY AND PRIVACY GUIDELINES
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Since going into effect the change of the "Law of Services of the Information Society"
(LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer correct workings of the site. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to retain some information concerning the user, such as his preferences for the display of the pages of the server, name and password, products that are of interest, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require apprized consent by the user are analytical, advertised and affiliated cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is eliminated when closing the browser
_lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is eliminated when closing the browser.
ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the cookie installation has been accepted. Expires in 1 year from the last update.
_ga: Google Analytics cookie enables the control of individual visits. The first-time a
user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When the user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will understand that it is the same user. Only in the case the user changes browser, it will consider user to be different. Expires in 2 years from the last update.
_gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
_utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires in 2 years from the last update.
_utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of opening at the website. Expires at 30 minutes from the last update.
_utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperation with the urchin.js tracking code. It is
deleted when browser is turned off.
_utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the requests by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
_utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
_utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months from the last update.
1P_JAR: Google Analytics cookie that transfer data to Goole. Expires one week from the last update.
NID: Google Analytics cookie for viewing maps throw Google Maps. Expires 6 months after the end of the last session.
_gid: Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish each user, expires 24 hours after the start of the session
ELIMINATING CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Options, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the manual of the browser you have installed.
Liable for the use.
Name: PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. - B85059111
Address: PI. MONTE BOYAL - AVDA. MONTE BOYAL, 159 - CASARRUBIOS DEL MONTE 45950
PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. treats the information provided by persons who are interested in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The actions planned for use are:
Reference to commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications viable. These communications will be made by the LIABLE ENTITY which are related to their products and services, or of their colleagues or suppliers with whom they have reached a sale agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
Planning of statistical studies.
Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user
thru any of the contact means that are made available.
Forwarding a newsletter on the website.
(modify according to the intended use of the data, which must also appear in the application form so it can be accepted or not by the user)
Principles for data conservation:
PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will keep your data for one year in compliance with art. 5, Law 25/2007, dated October 18, referring to the protection of data related to electronic and public communication networks.
Verification for the processing of your data.
The treatment of your data by PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will depend on the explicit consent given by you for its legitimacy.
Communication of data.
Your data can only be transferred to Law Enforcement and / or other
Public Administrations who have capacity in the fulfillment of accountability provided by the Law 25/2007, of October 18, regarding the conservation of data related to electronic and public communication networks.
Rights that assist the User:Everyone has the right to obtain information about PALMO INTEGRAL SUPPLY, S.L. regarding the processing of personal data that concerns or not; in such case, you can exercise your right to access personal data and the additional information:a) the purposes of liability.b) categories of personal data being used.c) the addressee or categories of addressee’s to whom personal data is communicated or will be communicated to, in particular addressee’s of third parties or international organizations.d) if possible, the normal period of safeguarding personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this time frame.e) the existence of the right to request the restitution or elimination of personal data from the person who is liable or the limitation of processing personal data related to the party involved, or to oppose such an approach.f) the right to file a claim with an appropriate authority. Likewise, you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate information or; where needed, to request the elimination of the data, and among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected or when you decide to withdraw the consent in whichyou based its use to the date. The persons interested may also request to limit the processing of information of the implicated parties, in which case, they will only be kept by PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. for questioning or protection from possible allegations. PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will cease processing your information as long as you do not disagree to its use, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for questioning or protection from possible allegations. Finally, and in exercising your right to the portability of the information, you will be able to receive the personal information that you would have provided to PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L., in a structured format Of common use and machine-readable, as well as requesting that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for its use. Means to exercise your rights:You can exercise your rights described in the previous section by requesting the corresponding form addressed to the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdditionally, we inform you that you can request information at any time about the exercise of your rights that are incumbent to you before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. In the event that the exercise of your rights has not been dealt with or fulfilled correctly, we inform you that you may submit the corresponding claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, phone 912663517.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering the information in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, accepts expressly, freely and unequivocally that the information is necessary to meet your demands, by the provider, thus voluntarily including this data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to the person in charge, is true and thus becomes responsible in communicating any modification of the said information.The person in charge informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data will not be transferred under no circumstances to third parties, and always when personal data is to be transferred, a formal informed and unequivocal consent by the Users must be arranged. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the optimal service and performance to the User. In case all the correct data is not provided, there is no guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURESIn accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the person who is LIABLE is complying with all the provisions and regulations of GDPR and LOPD for the use of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifest the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated as lawful, loyal and transparent in relation to the interested party and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The person who is LIABLE, ensures that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply to the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.